CMPD Investigate Death Of 82-Year-Old Woman
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Charlotte-Mecklenburg police are investigating the death of an 82-year-old woman as a homicide.
A statement from police said the body of 82-year-old Ina Feldman was found in her townhome Tuesday morning on the city’s south side.
Police were called to the home around 9:30 a.m. by Feldman’s son, who told officers he was at the home to check on his mother.
Detectives canvassed the neighborhood to look for witnesses and clues.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Investigation Exposed ‘Shadow Curriculum’ Run Within UNC’s Former African And Afro-American Studies Dept.
- Tillis Camp Says Romney To Campaign For Him In NC
- Man Faced With Murder Charges After Girlfriend Found Dead In Home
- Woman Admits Lying To Cops When FBI Agent Was Shot
- SC Denies Gay Unions Despite Apellate Rulings