Watch Frank Caliendo’s ’30 For 30′ ESPN Mockumentary Of Richard Sherman
Before the Super Bowl aired last night, ESPN ran a fake ’30 For 30′ mockumentary about Richard Sherman based on his incredible tip play against Michael Crabtree in the NFC Championship game and his post-game rant.
Comedian Frank Caliendo portrayed all of the ESPN commentators and NFL coaches talking about Sherman for the movie, and it’s actually pretty hilarious how he can do so many impressions.
From Bill Belicheck and Andy Reid to ESPN’s own Jon Gruden and Jaws, Caliendo nails all of his impressions for the documentary…let’s just hope they make a real one with him in it.
Watch the video below:
Click Here to get your tickets to Frank Caliendo’s show at The Comedy Zone in the NC Music Factory on Fri-Sat, Feb 7 & 8th!
What’s Popular on WFNZ.com:
- Top 20 Sexiest Female Athletes At Sochi Winter Olympics 2014
- Top 10 Sexiest Super Bowl Commercials Of All Time
- Top 5 Best Super Bowl Performances Of All Time
- 20 Things Men And Women Wish Their Significant Other Knew About Them
News From Our Music Sites:
- Facebook Turns 10
- Gone Too Soon: Remembering Phillip Seymour Hoffman (1967-2014)
- Band Splits Or Band Breaks?
- Most Anticipated Upcoming Country Albums
- Winter Wondermen
- Neon Trees Drop 80′s Inspired Music Video
- Top 10 Biggest Celebrity & Athlete Rants Of All Time
- Flu Virus Reaches Epidemic Proportions
- Is Fasting Fabulous Or Just Another Diet Fad?
- Who Moves On Faster After A Breakup, Men Or Women?
- Top 10 U.S. Job Markets For 2014
- Toby Keith Shocks Gun Fans By Posting ‘No Guns Permitted’ Sign At New Restaurant
- 20 Things Men & Women Wish Their Significant Other Knew About Them