SC Man Shoots Wife And Young Children To Death, Turns Gun On Self
IRMO, S.C. (AP) — Richland County officials have released the names of two adults and two young children found shot to death in a Columbia-area home.
Coroner Gary Watts said Thursday it appears that 38-year-old Sheddrick Byron Miller killed his wife, 28-year-old Kia Von Miller, and their two children before shooting himself to death.
Watts identified the children as 3-year-old Kyler Devane Miller and 1-year-old Syrai Raquel Miller. Watts says all four people had been shot in the head.
Deputies began investigating Wednesday after a relative went to check on the family and found their bodies. Authorities say the children were found in their individual bedrooms, and the adults were found together in another room.
A gun was found near Sheddrick Miller. Authorities have not said when the family died.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Pre-Sale Tickets Available Next Week For Katy Perry Tour
- Who Moves On Faster After A Breakup, Men Or Women?
- Is Fasting Fabulous Or Just Another Diet Fad?
- Top 10 U.S. Job Markets For 2014
- Two Amazing Covers You Don’t Want To Miss
- Why Country Music Fans Everywhere Love Garth Brooks
- Roundtable Talk: Transracial Adoption
- Toby Keith Shocks Gun Fans By Posting ‘No Guns Permitted’ Sign At New Restaurant
- See It, Rent It, Or Skip It: ‘Grudge Match’
- See It, Rent It, Or Skip It: ‘The Wolf Of Wall Street’
- 20 Things Men & Women Wish Their Significant Other Knew About Them