SC Man Charged In Teenage Girlfriend’s Death
LANCASTER, S.C. (AP) — A Lancaster man has been charged with shooting his 17-year-old girlfriend to death.
Sheriff Barry Faile said Tuesday that 18-year-old Tanner Crolley had been arrested and charged with murder.
Authorities responded to reports of a shooting at a home at around 10 p.m. Monday and found Sierra Landry lying in the yard. She was pronounced dead at the scene from a gunshot wound.
Investigators say they found Crolley several hours later nearby and arrested him. Authorities say the couple had been arguing outside the home when Crolley shot Landry.
Crolley was jailed Tuesday awaiting a bond hearing. It wasn’t immediately known if he had an attorney.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 63-Year-Old Woman Stabbed To Death In Concord
- Former Teacher Faces Charges In Connection With Illegal Photography Of Students
- Bill Banning Abortions Beyond 19 Weeks Stalls In South Carolina Senate
- Ex-Greenville Police Officer Accused Of Tampering with Evidence, Obstructing Justice
- Bar Bans ‘Blurred Lines’ After UNC Student Complained Song Promoted Rape Culture