Does Height Really Matter? 5 Tips To Pique A Woman’s Interest
(CBS Radio) — How often do you hear a woman say, “I don’t like to date tall men?” Most women, given the choice, seek out and prefer to date men who are above average height — especially men who are over 6 feet tall.
Unfortunately for women, the average man in the United States is around 5 ft 9 … not exactly the height that most women prefer.
But, there’s good news. Height isn’t everything. There are several other ways a man can pique the interest of a woman.
1. Take a picture while holding a guitar, and post this on one of your social networks. Yes, it’s true … women dig men who are musically inclined. However, if you don’t know how to play the guitar, you will only be able to fool her for so long. So grab some quick guitar lessons beforehand … you’ll be glad you did.
2. Show less of your pearly whites in photographs. Yup, and here you thought smiling would melt her heart … not quite. Women are actually more attracted to men who don’t smile. But, don’t just give a blank stare into the camera … draw her in with a moody or mysterious look.
3. Wear something red … maybe love is in the air! Most men prefer to wear a navy blue shirt rather than a red shirt, however, women are drawn to men who sport a red shirt. Plus, wearing a red shirt can actually make you feel sexier. Go on, give it a try!
4. Is she moving across town, or does she need a dog sitter for the weekend? Offer to help her out. Women secretly adore men who are helpful and who have nurturing qualities about them.
5. Pay attention and be sweet. The easiest way to annoy a woman is to ignore her or not remember what she says. Taking an interest in what she says, and mentioning something that the two of you previously spoke about, will definitely keep her interested. Past that, being a genuinely sweet guy will make her more inclined to spend time with you.
-Nichole Jaworski, CBS Charlotte