Wedding Color Scheme Argument Leads To SC Stabbing
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Richland County deputies say a 34-year-old woman stabbed her fiance on Christmas Day after they argued over what colors should be used in their wedding.
Investigators say the man was trying to leave a home near Blythewood after the argument when Krysta James attacked him around 8:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Deputies say the man was stabbed in the upper body, but his injuries weren’t life threatening.
James is charged with criminal domestic violence of a high and aggravated nature. She remains in jail on a $10,000 bond and it isn’t known if she has an attorney.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Justin Bieber’s Management: “He Is Not Retiring”
- See It, Rent It, Or Skip It: ‘Grudge Match’
- Top 10 Signs You’re Dating Mr. Or Ms. Wrong
- Zac Brown Band & Jake Owen Join Super Bowl XLVIII Performances
- See It, Rent It, Or Skip It: ‘The Wolf Of Wall Street’
- See It, Rent It, Or Skip It: Walking With Dinosaurs 3D
- 10 Ways You’re Driving Him Away
- Star Transformation: Ian Somerhalder
- Top 10 Highest Paid Celebrities Of 2013
- Celebrities Remember Paul Walker
- Hot & Sexy Bearded Celeb Men
- 10 Reasons Adam Levine Is The Sexiest Man Alive
- Michael Jordan: Team Will Use Same Colors As Old Hornets
- 5 Things You Should Never Purchase Online
- 5 Things You Spend Money On Then Never Use
- Top 10 Lessons We Can Learn From Our Dogs
- 5 Best Stadiums In The NFL
- Top Country Wedding Songs Of 2013
- 20 Things Men & Women Wish Their Significant Other Knew About Them