News Home

Charlotte Firefighters Save Woman From Burning Home

View Comments
(Photo by: Nichole Jaworski)

(Photo by: Nichole Jaworski)

(CBS Charlotte) — The Charlotte Fire Department was dispatched to a house fire last night in Northwest Charlotte.

The fire broke out at a home on Porter St. Upon arrival, Firefighters learned that a woman was trapped inside the burning home. They were able to locate her towards the front of the home, and she was rescued from the blaze.

The house caught on fire after food was left cooking on the stove for an undetermined amount of time.

The woman suffered life-threatening injuries, and was transported to a hospital in Uptown Charlotte.

-Nichole Jaworski, CBS Charlotte

View Comments
blog comments powered by Disqus

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 15,217 other followers