Police: Man Stabs Brother After Argument Over Which Dinnerware To Use
COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — Richland County authorities say a man stabbed his brother after an argument over which dinnerware to use.
Sgt. Curtis Wilson says 47-year-old Edward William Bright stabbed his brother several times in the torso with a steak knife just after 6 p.m. Sunday.
Wilson says the brother was taken to the hospital but that his injuries were not life-threatening.
Bright is charged with second-degree assault and battery and was being held in jail Monday. Online records listed no attorney for him.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
News From Our Music Sites:
- Top 10 Highest Paid Celebrities Of 2013
- Celebrities Remember Paul Walker
- Hot & Sexy Bearded Celeb Men
- 10 Reasons Adam Levine Is The Sexiest Man Alive
- Michael Jordan: Team Will Use Same Colors As Old Hornets
- 5 Things You Should Never Purchase Online
- 5 Things You Spend Money On Then Never Use
- Top 10 Lessons We Can Learn From Our Dogs
- 5 Best Stadiums In The NFL
- Top Country Wedding Songs Of 2013
- 20 Things Men & Women Wish Their Significant Other Knew About Them