20-Year-Old Man Shot To Death In His Rock Hill Apartment
ROCK HILL, S.C. (AP/CBS Charlotte) — Investigators say a 20-year-old Rock Hill man has been shot to death in his apartment.
Police said officers were called to the Stone Haven Pointe Apartments around 6 p.m. Tuesday by someone who heard shots fired.
Authorities say they found the body of Jordan Pointer inside his home.
Police say witnesses saw up to three men running from the apartment after the shots were fired. Investigators do not have a motive for the killing and have not made any arrests.
Authorities used police dogs to try to follow the men after the shooting, but were unsuccessful.
(TM and © Copyright 2013 CBS Radio Inc. and its relevant subsidiaries. CBS RADIO and EYE Logo TM and Copyright 2013 CBS Broadcasting Inc. Used under license. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)
- President Of Law School Resigns Days After Starting Job
- Ex-Fire Department Chief Charged With Embezzlement
- Firefighter Sentenced For Trying To Hire Undercover Officer To Kill Wife
- University Removes Cosby’s Name From Its Board Of Advisers Amid Sex Assault Allegations
- Group Of Mothers Push To Ban Guns From Store