28 Arrested On Drug Charges In NC
WAYNESVILLE, N.C. (AP) — Officers in Haywood County have arrested nearly 30 people in a round-up of drug suspects.
The sheriff’s department said it worked with police in Canton, Maggie Valley and Waynesville to target drug dealers over the past seven months.
Sheriff Greg Christopher says those arrested face a total of 102 felony charges.
Most of those facing charges are scheduled to appear in court December 16th.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- President Of Law School Resigns Days After Starting Job
- Ex-Fire Department Chief Charged With Embezzlement
- Firefighter Sentenced For Trying To Hire Undercover Officer To Kill Wife
- University Removes Cosby’s Name From Its Board Of Advisers Amid Sex Assault Allegations
- Group Of Mothers Push To Ban Guns From Store