28 Arrested On Drug Charges In NC
WAYNESVILLE, N.C. (AP) — Officers in Haywood County have arrested nearly 30 people in a round-up of drug suspects.
The sheriff’s department said it worked with police in Canton, Maggie Valley and Waynesville to target drug dealers over the past seven months.
Sheriff Greg Christopher says those arrested face a total of 102 felony charges.
Most of those facing charges are scheduled to appear in court December 16th.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Warrant: SC Dad Who Allegedly Killed His Five Children Believed They Were Going To Kill Him
- Former Police Officer Charged With Distributing Child Pornography
- Ex-Governors Urge Citizenship Test For Students
- High School Principal Forces Students To Remove American Flags From Cars On 9/11
- Police: Man, 70, Growing Marijuana In Chicken Coop