NC Man Accused Of Running Over His Wife With Truck
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (AP) — Cumberland County detectives have arrested a man who they say ran over his wife with his truck following a domestic dispute.
A statement from the sheriff’s department says 29-year old Ronald Joseph Guilette is charged with assault with a deadly weapon.
According to investigators, Guilette got into an argument with his wife in the front yard of their home on Thursday. The report said Guilette backed out of his driveway and onto the street in front of his home and ran over his wife.
The woman was transported to Cape Fear Valley Medical Center to be treated to multiple injuries, including a concussion, lower spine fracture and a hand fracture.
Guilette is free on a $5,000 bond and was scheduled to appear in court on Friday.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Changes In More Than 20 NC Laws Begin Wednesday
- Rand Paul: Obama ‘Going To Do Whatever The Hell He Wants’ Because Democracy Is Too Messy For Him
- US Judge Won’t Change Ruling On SC Adult Store
- Fair Employee From Connecticut Killed In NC
- Janitor Charged With Engaging In A Sex Act With Minor On School Property