Couple Found Dead In SC Home
SALUDA, S.C. (AP) — Investigators say the deaths of a man and a woman in a Saluda County home appears to be a murder-suicide.
Deputies said both victims appear to have been shot. The brother of the woman called 911 after finding his sister’s body in the man’s home.
Investigators say the victims were dating and were in their 60s. They have not released their names.
Deputies say evidence at the home points toward one of the people killing the other, then committing suicide, but they are awaiting autopsy results to confirm their theory and figure out who was the shooter.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Ex-Greenville Police Officer Accused Of Tampering with Evidence, Obstructing Justice
- Bar Bans ‘Blurred Lines’ After UNC Student Complained Song Promoted Rape Culture
- Former NC Teacher Accused Of Sending Obscene Videos To Students
- SC Education Agency Pulls Out Of Testing Program
- USDA Says NC Health Agency Met Food Stamp Deadline