(CBS Charlotte) — Officials in Rock Hill arrested a man who they believe is responsible for the death of two people.
Shortly after 6:00 p.m. last night, York County officials were dispatched to two separate locations off of Mt Gallant Road, where they found one female dead at each residence.
While the circumstances of the crime scenes remain unclear, investigators announced that they were talking to a person of interest.
Before midnight, officials arrested Joshua Grose, 34, of Rock Hill — and charged him with murder in connection with the crimes.
One of the victims has been identified as 54-year-old Sandra Thomas. The identity of the other victim has not been released at this time.
-Nichole Jaworski, CBS Charlotte
- NC Police Chief: Teen Shot Himself In Patrol Car
- NC Legislator Arrested On Felony Tax Charges
- NC Teachers Group Sues Over Private School Grants
- Filming Of “The Novice” Causes Traffic Problems
- Rock Hill Couple Dead In Apparent Murder-Suicide
(This story is still developing. Stay with CBS Charlotte for updates as they become available.)