2 Charged In Concord Teen’s Death
CONCORD, N.C. (AP) — Concord police arrested two men and charged them with shooting and killing a teen earlier this week.
Police say 25-year-old Marlon Tyrese Banner and 18-year-old Corey Levi Banner were arrested at their home Thursday night.
They are charged with killing 15-year-old Mark Gevon Bostic on Sunday.
Both men are charged with first-degree murder and firing a gun into a moving vehicle.
Police say the shooting stemmed from a disagreement between groups of people in two cars. Investigators say one car followed the other and shots were fired at a street corner.
Bostic was hit and was taken to Carolinas Medical Center-Northeast where he died.
Police have not said what caused the dispute.
It was not clear if the men have lawyers.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Man Will Now Get Warning Instead Of $525 Fine For Not Paying $0.89 For Refill
- Men Walk In Heels To Raise Awareness Of Violence Against Women
- 63-Year-Old Woman Stabbed To Death In Concord
- Former Teacher Faces Charges In Connection With Illegal Photography Of Students
- Bill Banning Abortions Beyond 19 Weeks Stalls In South Carolina Senate