2-Year-Old Boy Found Alone In Diaper In Rock Hill
ROCK HILL, S.C. (AP) — Police say a 2-year-old boy was found walking in a Rock Hill neighborhood in only his diaper.
Investigators say it took them about two hours to identify the boy, who walked away from his baby sitter Monday morning.
Police say the boy was not hurt.
Police officers fanned out across the neighborhood trying to find the boy’s caretakers. Authorities say the boy’s grandmother saw his picture and called officers.
Investigators say the baby sitter left the boy sleeping on a couch and when she didn’t see him, assumed he had gone into another room to play.
Police are investigating the incident. No charges have been filed.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 63-Year-Old Woman Stabbed To Death In Concord
- Former Teacher Faces Charges In Connection With Illegal Photography Of Students
- Bill Banning Abortions Beyond 19 Weeks Stalls In South Carolina Senate
- Ex-Greenville Police Officer Accused Of Tampering with Evidence, Obstructing Justice
- Bar Bans ‘Blurred Lines’ After UNC Student Complained Song Promoted Rape Culture