15-Year-Old Shot And Killed In Concord
CONCORD, N.C. (AP) — A 15-year-old Cabarrus County high school student has been shot and killed in Concord.
Police say the victim in Sunday night’s shooting was Mark Bostic Jr. of Concord.
Police say the Bostic was riding in a car when the shooting occurred around 10 p.m. Sunday.
Bostic was taken by private vehicle to Carolinas Medical Center Northeast Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Police have not said if they have any suspects.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Men Walk In Heels To Raise Awareness Of Violence Against Women
- 63-Year-Old Woman Stabbed To Death In Concord
- Former Teacher Faces Charges In Connection With Illegal Photography Of Students
- Bill Banning Abortions Beyond 19 Weeks Stalls In South Carolina Senate
- Ex-Greenville Police Officer Accused Of Tampering with Evidence, Obstructing Justice