Police: Woman Stabs Roommate In Dispute Over Rock Music
NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. (CBS CHARLOTTE) – A woman allegedly stabbed her roommate after he refused to stop listening to rock music Monday night.
According to The Post and Courier, 54-year-old Vernett Bader became angry with her roommate after he didn’t want to stop listening to The Eagles and watching television with his brother.
Bader explained to the 64-year-old man that she didn’t want to listen to the band and he told her to shut up.
Police said she grabbed a serrated knife from a kitchen drawer and swung it at her roommate. The two men wrestled the knife away from Bader, but that didn’t stop her from going back into the kitchen and grabbing another one.
She admitted she stabbed her roommate to the police, but claims she did so out of self-defense because he was choking her.
The newspaper reported investigators did not see any marks or injuries on her neck.
Bader was charged with criminal domestic violence of a high and aggravated nature and is being held in Charleston County jail pending a bond hearing.
Other Posts You May Like:
- Top 5 Most Awkward Social Situations
- How Americans Speak English Differently
- 5 Ways Tom Brady's Life Could Have Panned Out
- What Your Tattoo Says About You
- Top 10 Unspoken Rules Of Living In The South
- Top 10 Social Media Do's And Don'ts When In A Relationship
- What Could Possibly Top Oprah's Bucket List?!
- 20 Things Men & Women Wish Their Significant Other Knew About Them