Police: Woman Stabs Roommate In Dispute Over Rock Music
NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. (CBS CHARLOTTE) – A woman allegedly stabbed her roommate after he refused to stop listening to rock music Monday night.
According to The Post and Courier, 54-year-old Vernett Bader became angry with her roommate after he didn’t want to stop listening to The Eagles and watching television with his brother.
Bader explained to the 64-year-old man that she didn’t want to listen to the band and he told her to shut up.
Police said she grabbed a serrated knife from a kitchen drawer and swung it at her roommate. The two men wrestled the knife away from Bader, but that didn’t stop her from going back into the kitchen and grabbing another one.
She admitted she stabbed her roommate to the police, but claims she did so out of self-defense because he was choking her.
The newspaper reported investigators did not see any marks or injuries on her neck.
Bader was charged with criminal domestic violence of a high and aggravated nature and is being held in Charleston County jail pending a bond hearing.
Other Posts You May Like:
- Love It, LIKE IT, Win It! Drive Away In A 2015 Chrysler 200!
- Top 8 Relationship Myths About Men
- How Americans Speak English Differently
- 8 Most Entertaining NFL Players To Follow On Twitter
- Top 10 Unspoken Rules Of Living In The South
- Top 10 Social Media Do's And Don'ts When In A Relationship
- Top 15 Country Music Albums of 2014
- 10 Ways Life Would Be Better If Kids Ruled The World
- 20 Things Men & Women Wish Their Significant Other Knew About Them