Police: Woman Stabs Roommate In Dispute Over Rock Music
NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. (CBS CHARLOTTE) – A woman allegedly stabbed her roommate after he refused to stop listening to rock music Monday night.
According to The Post and Courier, 54-year-old Vernett Bader became angry with her roommate after he didn’t want to stop listening to The Eagles and watching television with his brother.
Bader explained to the 64-year-old man that she didn’t want to listen to the band and he told her to shut up.
Police said she grabbed a serrated knife from a kitchen drawer and swung it at her roommate. The two men wrestled the knife away from Bader, but that didn’t stop her from going back into the kitchen and grabbing another one.
She admitted she stabbed her roommate to the police, but claims she did so out of self-defense because he was choking her.
The newspaper reported investigators did not see any marks or injuries on her neck.
Bader was charged with criminal domestic violence of a high and aggravated nature and is being held in Charleston County jail pending a bond hearing.
News From Our Music Stations
- Johnny Orr Releases New Single For Autism Awareness Month
- The Hottest Wedding Trends For 2014
- Which Is Worse: Pot Or Pop?
- Top 10 Upcoming Films
- The Greatest Game Shows Of All Time
- Top 10 Reasons You Should Get Out Of A Relationship NOW!
- Top 10 Feel Good Country Songs
- Top 10 Texts Not To Send To Your Dream Girl
- 20 Things Men & Women Wish Their Significant Other Knew About Them