Inmate Escapes From Job At NC Arboretum
ASHEVILLE, N.C. (AP) — Authorities are still looking for an inmate who left his job working at the North Carolina Arboretum near Asheville.
Investigators said 51-year-old John Fullwood walked away Friday. He has served more than three years for discharging a firearm into an occupied vehicle and was scheduled to be released in September 2016.
Authorities are concentrating their search in Haywood County, because he lived there before he was sent to prison.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Trending on CBS Charlotte:
- Keidel: Dallas Cowboys… America’s Team Or Just A Dream?
- Peyton Manning Is Particular, Andrew Hawkins Is Funny And Aaron Craft Is A Bear?
- Deputy Kills Man At Sonic Fast-Food Restaurant
- Injury Report: Panthers Hurting Badly With Super Bowl Champs Coming To Town
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’