What We Learned In Week 1 Of The 2013 College Football Season
Well, it’s 1 week in the books when it comes to the 2013 College Football Season. I say it’s time for some quick knee jerk reactions as we get ready for week number 2….
- After going 25-27 in his freshman debut, Florida State QB Jameis Winston will win at least two Heisman trophies.
- Jadeveon Clowney could be one of the most out of shape defensive ends in college football history. How did this guy even make the squad this year?
- It’s a good thing for the rest of Division 1 that the Charlotte 49ers are not moving up to the FBS level until 2015. Still, you can probably pencil them in for 1 of those 4 playoff spots already.
- Alabama’s offense is down right offensive. When did Nick Saban make Jeff Davidson his offensive coordinator?
- This could be a magical year for Ruffin McNeil and his ECU Pirates, as long as they can score 49 points each week.
- Johnny Manziel could be one of the most disliked people on the planet right now. Okay, this one may not be that far off from being true.
Yep, observations that I am sure will continue to hold true, at least until week 2 of the season concludes.