Sheriff: Woman Hospitalized After Trying To Remove $5,000 From Rectum With Tongs, Toilet Brush
BULLS GAP, Tenn. (CBS Charlotte) — A woman was hospitalized when, according to local authorities, she injured herself after putting money up her rectum.
According to a Hawkins County Sheriff’s Office report, 43-year-old Christie Black attempted to steal $5,000 from her boyfriend last week by wrapping the wad of cash in plastic and inserting it in her rectum.
Bobby Gulley told authorities he set a trap for Black because he was suspicious that she was stealing from him. Gulley claims he put $4,000 and $1,000 in $100 bills in separate envelopes and some medication in an old medicine bag. When he woke up in the morning he found it missing.
Gulley allegedly confronted Black about the missing money and medication when she vomited a “wrapped baggy” of partially dissolved pills. She was also bleeding severely after trying to retrieve the stolen money from her rectum with a toilet brush and tongs.
The sheriff’s report states that Black was transported to the Hawkins County Emergency Room where the money was removed and collected as evidence.
Authorities say Black admitted to Gulley she stole the money because she feared she would get kicked out and she would need to find a place to live.
Black has been charged with theft over $1,000.
News From Our Music Stations
- Johnny Orr Releases New Single For Autism Awareness Month
- The Hottest Wedding Trends For 2014
- Which Is Worse: Pot Or Pop?
- Top 10 Upcoming Films
- The Greatest Game Shows Of All Time
- Top 10 Reasons You Should Get Out Of A Relationship NOW!
- Top 10 Feel Good Country Songs
- Top 10 Texts Not To Send To Your Dream Girl
- 20 Things Men & Women Wish Their Significant Other Knew About Them