BULLS GAP, Tenn. (CBS Charlotte) — A woman was hospitalized when, according to local authorities, she injured herself after putting money up her rectum.
According to a Hawkins County Sheriff’s Office report, 43-year-old Christie Black attempted to steal $5,000 from her boyfriend last week by wrapping the wad of cash in plastic and inserting it in her rectum.
Bobby Gulley told authorities he set a trap for Black because he was suspicious that she was stealing from him. Gulley claims he put $4,000 and $1,000 in $100 bills in separate envelopes and some medication in an old medicine bag. When he woke up in the morning he found it missing.
Gulley allegedly confronted Black about the missing money and medication when she vomited a “wrapped baggy” of partially dissolved pills. She was also bleeding severely after trying to retrieve the stolen money from her rectum with a toilet brush and tongs.
The sheriff’s report states that Black was transported to the Hawkins County Emergency Room where the money was removed and collected as evidence.
Authorities say Black admitted to Gulley she stole the money because she feared she would get kicked out and she would need to find a place to live.
Black has been charged with theft over $1,000.
News From Our Music Stations
- Top 10 Highest Paid Celebrities Of 2013
- Celebrities Remember Paul Walker
- Hot & Sexy Bearded Celeb Men
- 10 Reasons Adam Levine Is The Sexiest Man Alive
- Michael Jordan: Team Will Use Same Colors As Old Hornets
- 5 Things You Should Never Purchase Online
- 5 Things You Spend Money On Then Never Use
- Top 10 Lessons We Can Learn From Our Dogs
- 5 Best Stadiums In The NFL
- Top Country Wedding Songs Of 2013
- 20 Things Men & Women Wish Their Significant Other Knew About Them