Body Found On Walking Trail At NC Park
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — Police say a body was found on a walking trail at a Raleigh park.
Authorities said the body was found around 8:15 a.m. Saturday at Lake Johnson Park in the western part of Raleigh.
Investigators determined the person died in a suicide. The name of the victim or the manner of death have not been released.
The park had more than 3 miles of paved trails and nearly 2 miles of unpaved trails.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Trending on CBS Charlotte:
- Couple Sues Tenn. Over Right To Choose Child’s Last Name
- Breeders’ Cup Classic: California Chrome Runs For Redemption
- NC Supreme Court Candidates Criticize Outside Ads
- Heisman Watch: Marshall’s Rakeem Cato Should Be Considered For A Trip To New York
- Thursday Night Football Breakdown: New Orleans Saints At Carolina Panthers