NC Man Arrested For Firing Pellet Gun At Kids
WILMINGTON, N.C. (AP) — Police in Wilmington have arrested a man after they say he fired a pellet gun at some children.
Wilmington Police Department spokeswoman Linda Rawley said officers responded Monday night to a report of a man firing the gun at children.
Rawley said when officers encountered the suspect, he gave them a false name, then ran off.
When officers caught up with 21-year-old Jonathan Kelly, they found that he was wanted on felony warrants in Cumberland County for failure to appear.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Trending on CBS Charlotte:
- 2 Killed, 8 Injured In Construction Zone Wreck
- Police: Two Brothers In Custody For Courthouse Shooting
- 5 NFL Week 9 JB Locks Against The Spread
- Musicians + Sports: Florida Georgia Line On SEC Football And ‘Anything Goes’ Tailgate Party Concert
- ‘The Hollywood Film Awards’ Announce Additional Attendees