BUFFALO, S.C. (AP) — Deputies say they are trying to figure out if vandalism at a Union County church is linked to a white supremacist couple charged with killing a sex offender and his wife last week.
Authorities say the pastor of Buffalo United Methodist Church arrived Tuesday morning to find Bibles ripped apart and German swastikas, along with racist and other offensive items, spray painted throughout the church. The vandals misspelled Christ and painted “Satan Loves Me” on one wall.
Union County Sheriff David Taylor says his investigators are trying to figure out if the vandals have ties to the couple charged in the killing or are just copycats.
Pastor Rob Towery says church members are praying for anyone who would be so angry to vandalize a church.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
News From Our Music Stations
- Top 10 Highest Paid Celebrities Of 2013
- Celebrities Remember Paul Walker
- Hot & Sexy Bearded Celeb Men
- 10 Reasons Adam Levine Is The Sexiest Man Alive
- Michael Jordan: Team Will Use Same Colors As Old Hornets
- 5 Things You Should Never Purchase Online
- 5 Things You Spend Money On Then Never Use
- Top 10 Lessons We Can Learn From Our Dogs
- 5 Best Stadiums In The NFL
- Top Country Wedding Songs Of 2013
- 20 Things Men & Women Wish Their Significant Other Knew About Them