South Carolina Church Vandalized With Swastikas
BUFFALO, S.C. (AP) — Deputies say they are trying to figure out if vandalism at a Union County church is linked to a white supremacist couple charged with killing a sex offender and his wife last week.
Authorities say the pastor of Buffalo United Methodist Church arrived Tuesday morning to find Bibles ripped apart and German swastikas, along with racist and other offensive items, spray painted throughout the church. The vandals misspelled Christ and painted “Satan Loves Me” on one wall.
Union County Sheriff David Taylor says his investigators are trying to figure out if the vandals have ties to the couple charged in the killing or are just copycats.
Pastor Rob Towery says church members are praying for anyone who would be so angry to vandalize a church.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Other Posts You May Like:
- Top 50 Best Songs Of 2014
- Top 30 Songs To Get You Ready For Stagecoach
- Top 10 Halloween Costumes For Pets
- How To Eat Healthy At A Fast Food Restaurant
- 10 Ways To Escape Football Season
- Top 40 Best Country Songs Of 2014
- 5 Of The Worst Things To Receive On Halloween
- 20 Things Men & Women Wish Their Significant Other Knew About Them