Fayetteville Man Pleads Guilty To Sex Charges
RALEIGH, N.C. (AP) — A Fayetteville man has pleaded guilty to charges of sex trafficking two underage girls he held against their will.
Thirty-three-year-old Christopher Jason Williams pleaded guilty Monday in U.S. District court in Raleigh.
U.S. Attorney Thomas G. Walker said Williams could be sentenced to life in prison.
Prosecutors say Williams was accused of holding a 15-year-old girl from May 2012 until Jan. 8. Prosecutors say a 14-year-old girl was held for two weeks in December.
Prosecutors say the 14-year-old escaped in January and told Fayetteville police that she and the other teen had been forced to perform sex acts for money.
Officers found the other girl in Williams’ home.
Prosecutors said that the girls said Williams had threatened to kill them and their family members if they tried to escape.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
News From Our Music Stations
- Stars Who Look 20 But Are Really In Their 30's
- Meet The New Cast Of Dancing With The Stars
- Rick Ross Talks About New Album
- Sexiest Men In Country Music
- Top 10 Heart-stopping Ball Park Foods
- Top 10 Feel Good Country Songs
- Top 10 Texts Not To Send To Your Dream Girl
- What's Your Romantic Comedy Relationship Type?
- Top 10 Biggest Celebrity & Athlete Rants Of All Time
- Is Fasting Fabulous Or Just Another Diet Fad?
- 20 Things Men & Women Wish Their Significant Other Knew About Them