Man Found Shot To Death In His NC Home
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (AP) — Investigators say an argument led to a fatal shooting in Fayetteville.
Authorities said 42-year-old Robert Currie was found dead around 12:15 a.m. Wednesday at his home. He had been shot several times.
Police arrested 38-year-old Marlon Underwood a short time after the shooting and charged him with first-degree murder. He is being held in the Cumberland County jail and it wasn’t known if he had a lawyer.
Investigators didn’t release any other details about the killing.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Trending on CBS Charlotte:
- 2 Killed, 8 Injured In Construction Zone Wreck
- Police: Two Brothers In Custody For Courthouse Shooting
- 5 NFL Week 9 JB Locks Against The Spread
- Musicians + Sports: Florida Georgia Line On SEC Football And ‘Anything Goes’ Tailgate Party Concert
- ‘The Hollywood Film Awards’ Announce Additional Attendees