Man Found Shot To Death In His NC Home
FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (AP) — Investigators say an argument led to a fatal shooting in Fayetteville.
Authorities said 42-year-old Robert Currie was found dead around 12:15 a.m. Wednesday at his home. He had been shot several times.
Police arrested 38-year-old Marlon Underwood a short time after the shooting and charged him with first-degree murder. He is being held in the Cumberland County jail and it wasn’t known if he had a lawyer.
Investigators didn’t release any other details about the killing.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Trending on CBS Charlotte:
- Carolina Panthers Tender Offers To OL Byron Bell, Chris Scott
- Fantasy Baseball Preview: Starting Pitcher
- Carolina Panthers Re-Sign Garry Williams & Richie Brockel
- ACM Party for a Cause Lineup Now Includes Danielle Bradbery, Lee Brice, Florida Georgia Line, More
- Greg Hardy’s Day At ESPN Included Kraken Swag, Panthers Talk, & Challenging LeBron James