Injuries Reported After Fall From Uptown Charlotte Balcony
(CBS Charlotte) — Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police and Medics were dispatched to an uptown apartment complex yesterday, amid reports of injuries sustained from a fall.
Upon arrival, Medics found a person on the ground who had fallen off of a balcony at the South Church apartment homes.
The individual was transported to a local hospital with life threatening injuries.
Police are currently investigating how the person fell off of the balcony, however, at this time it appears to have been an accident.
-Nichole Jaworski, CBS Charlotte
Trending on CBS Charlotte:
- Weekend Warriors-Duke Bounces Back
- Phillies Hope To Find Room For Darin Ruf’s Powerful Bat
- Mom Who Drove Kids Into Ocean Faces Charges
- W.Va. Gun Bill Heads To Gov; Mayor Critical
- Woman Facing Charges After 2-Year Old Dies From Dumbbell Strike
- 360,000 Remain Without Power In North Carolina
- Report: Drones Have Wide Government Uses In North Carolina
- Arm Wrestling Event Supports Transgender SC Youth
- Zack Wheeler Could Become Mets’ Ace For 2014 Season
- Missing Md. Girl Found In SC; Father Charged With Murder