EASLEY, S.C. (AP) — Authorities say a toddler has died following an accident at a swimming pool in Pickens County.
Coroner Kandy Kelley says 15-month-old Tylan Gosnell of Greenville was found floating face down in a swimming pool at a home in Easley late Wednesday.
The child died Thursday afternoon at Greenville Memorial Hospital.
An autopsy was planned Friday.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Trending on CBS Charlotte:
- Ryan McGee: Heisman, BCS Title and Return of 3 to NASCAR
- Folks Can Now Adopt Cannons Where Civil War Began
- Bob Barker Celebrates 90th Birthday On ‘The Price is Right’
- Greg Cosell: Bell And Gross Struggled To Protect Against The Saints
- NC Dental Board Questions Patient’s Death
- The NFL Is Still “The Daddy”
- 2 Shot And Wounded At Monroe Chicken Plant
- Former Teacher Accused Of Sex With Student
- Celebrity Philanthropists For The Earth
- Greg Hardy And Luke Kuechly From the Panthers Locker Room