Upstate Toddler Found In Swimming Pool
EASLEY, S.C. (AP) — Authorities say a toddler has died following an accident at a swimming pool in Pickens County.
Coroner Kandy Kelley says 15-month-old Tylan Gosnell of Greenville was found floating face down in a swimming pool at a home in Easley late Wednesday.
The child died Thursday afternoon at Greenville Memorial Hospital.
An autopsy was planned Friday.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Trending on CBS Charlotte:
- Man Gets Life For Killing 3 In Charlotte
- Pregnant SC Woman Drives Minivan Carrying 3 Children Into Ocean In FL
- Judge: Duke Must Clean Up Groundwater At Ash Dumps
- SC Bill Would Repeal ‘Stand Your Ground’ Law
- General Admits Guilt On 3 Counts; Denies Assault
- 3 More People Die Of The Flu In NC
- QCB Unleashed: Bears’ Hester Cut & 49ers Harbough Dresses Same All The Time!
- UNC-Duke Tickets Easily The Most Expensive Game Of Rivalry Week
- Lindsay Lohan To Guest Star On ‘2 Broke Girls’ Next Month
- Fantasy Baseball Preview: Third Base