Upstate Toddler Found In Swimming Pool
EASLEY, S.C. (AP) — Authorities say a toddler has died following an accident at a swimming pool in Pickens County.
Coroner Kandy Kelley says 15-month-old Tylan Gosnell of Greenville was found floating face down in a swimming pool at a home in Easley late Wednesday.
The child died Thursday afternoon at Greenville Memorial Hospital.
An autopsy was planned Friday.
(© Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Trending on CBS Charlotte:
- SC Towns And Counties Spur State To Ban Texting
- Woman To Climb Kilimanjaro To Raise Awareness, Help Donate Money To Find Cure For Diabetes
- Man Killed When Pinned Under Tractor
- Tennessee Woman Finds Body During Easter Egg Hunt
- Bobcats Head Coach Steve Clifford On The Miami Heat And The NBA Playoffs
- CBSSports.com: Fantasy Baseball Week 4 Starts And Sits
- Musicians + Sports: Linkin Park On The Lakers, Suns And NBA Playoffs
- Food Stamp Backlog Still Costs NC Governments
- NC Had The Second Largest Employment Increase In March
- SC Unemployment Fell To 5.5 Percent In March