Man And Woman Accused Of Sexual Activity On Docked Boat
(CBS Charlotte) — A man and woman were taken into custody this weekend, amid reports that they engaged in public sexual activity on a boat.
The incident happened at a marina in Conway, South Carolina on Saturday afternoon.
The marina received several complaints about a man and woman having sex in public — on a boat that was docked at the marina.
Officers with the Horry County Police Department arrested both individuals and charged them with indecent exposure.
The couple, who are in their upper 40’s to early 50’s, have denied that they were publicly engaging in sexual activity.
-Nichole Jaworski, CBS Charlotte
Trending on CBS Charlotte:
- Peyton Manning Is Particular, Andrew Hawkins Is Funny And Aaron Craft Is A Bear?
- Deputy Kills Man At Sonic Fast-Food Restaurant
- Injury Report: Panthers Hurting Badly With Super Bowl Champs Coming To Town
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- 6 Things That Mark On Peyton’s Forehead Resembles
- Ebola Scare Grounds Plane In Columbia After Passenger Reports Nosebleed
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About WWE Legend Chris Jericho
- Armstrong Barred From South Carolina Ride
- SC: Couple Can’t Bring Same-Sex Federal Lawsuit
- Top WWE Diva AJ Lee Has High Praise For Newcomer Paige