Man And Woman Accused Of Sexual Activity On Docked Boat
(CBS Charlotte) — A man and woman were taken into custody this weekend, amid reports that they engaged in public sexual activity on a boat.
The incident happened at a marina in Conway, South Carolina on Saturday afternoon.
The marina received several complaints about a man and woman having sex in public — on a boat that was docked at the marina.
Officers with the Horry County Police Department arrested both individuals and charged them with indecent exposure.
The couple, who are in their upper 40’s to early 50’s, have denied that they were publicly engaging in sexual activity.
-Nichole Jaworski, CBS Charlotte
Trending on CBS Charlotte:
- NFL Power Rankings Week 5
- Talking Bleep w/The QCB Show #49
- Tillis Draws Foreign Policy Focus In NC Senate Ad
- 5 Reasons Why Michael Vick Needs To Start For Jets
- Charlotte Hornets Media Day: Lance Stephenson
- Charlotte Hornets Media Day: Coach Steve Clifford
- Williams Latest Carolina Back Hampered By Injury
- Who To Trust When Trying To Save Your Home
- High School Football: Charlotte Area Wrap-Up & Scores
- What Needs To Be Fixed First For The Panthers?