Man And Woman Accused Of Sexual Activity On Docked Boat
(CBS Charlotte) — A man and woman were taken into custody this weekend, amid reports that they engaged in public sexual activity on a boat.
The incident happened at a marina in Conway, South Carolina on Saturday afternoon.
The marina received several complaints about a man and woman having sex in public — on a boat that was docked at the marina.
Officers with the Horry County Police Department arrested both individuals and charged them with indecent exposure.
The couple, who are in their upper 40′s to early 50′s, have denied that they were publicly engaging in sexual activity.
-Nichole Jaworski, CBS Charlotte
Trending on CBS Charlotte:
- Legislative Panel Wants Common Core Stopped
- QCB Unleashed: Breakdown of Panthers NFL 2014 Schedule
- Woman Killed By Lancaster County Deputies
- SC GOP Threatens To Sue Haley’s Former Primary Foe
- Lead National NFL Writer For Bleacher Report Aaron Nagler Talks About The NFL Schedule Release.
- 5 People Arrested In Rock Hill Prostitution Sting
- NC Woman Charged With Husband’s Death
- Couple Arrested In Union In Series Of Robberies
- Panthers Have 3 Nationally-Televised Games In 2014
- Heat Go Up 2-0, Hold Off Bobcats 101-97