Man And Woman Accused Of Sexual Activity On Docked Boat
(CBS Charlotte) — A man and woman were taken into custody this weekend, amid reports that they engaged in public sexual activity on a boat.
The incident happened at a marina in Conway, South Carolina on Saturday afternoon.
The marina received several complaints about a man and woman having sex in public — on a boat that was docked at the marina.
Officers with the Horry County Police Department arrested both individuals and charged them with indecent exposure.
The couple, who are in their upper 40’s to early 50’s, have denied that they were publicly engaging in sexual activity.
-Nichole Jaworski, CBS Charlotte
Trending on CBS Charlotte:
- Who To Blame For the Panthers Loss To The Saints
- Kane, WWE’s Top Monster, Lists 3 Scariest Pro Wrestlers In History
- Mac Attack Productions: Big Jim Slade’s Fake Panthers Headlines
- Greg Cosell: Cam Has Too Much Overall Inconsistency As A Passer
- 9 Notable MLB Free Agents To Keep Tabs On
- Breeders’ Cup Classic: How I’d Bet $100
- Halloween Curfew For Some SC Sex Offenders
- Google Working On Pill That Could Detect Cancer Cells
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee
- Five Things: Panthers Vs. Saints Thursday Night Roundup