Man And Woman Accused Of Sexual Activity On Docked Boat
(CBS Charlotte) — A man and woman were taken into custody this weekend, amid reports that they engaged in public sexual activity on a boat.
The incident happened at a marina in Conway, South Carolina on Saturday afternoon.
The marina received several complaints about a man and woman having sex in public — on a boat that was docked at the marina.
Officers with the Horry County Police Department arrested both individuals and charged them with indecent exposure.
The couple, who are in their upper 40′s to early 50′s, have denied that they were publicly engaging in sexual activity.
-Nichole Jaworski, CBS Charlotte
Trending on CBS Charlotte:
- Keidel: NBA Needs To Raise Age Restriction
- SC Sergeant Arrested On NC Sex Charges
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Adam Lucas Previews Duke-UNC Round 2
- Fantasy Baseball Preview: Outfield
- ACC Hoops Mt. Rushmore
- Can The Nationals’ Anthony Rendon Overcome Growing Pains?
- The Great Tommy Tomlinson Discusses His Emotional Piece On Dean Smith
- The NFL PAT Line: If It Ain’t Broken, Don’t Fix It
- York Pastor Accused Of Sexually Abusing Teen