Man And Woman Accused Of Sexual Activity On Docked Boat
(CBS Charlotte) — A man and woman were taken into custody this weekend, amid reports that they engaged in public sexual activity on a boat.
The incident happened at a marina in Conway, South Carolina on Saturday afternoon.
The marina received several complaints about a man and woman having sex in public — on a boat that was docked at the marina.
Officers with the Horry County Police Department arrested both individuals and charged them with indecent exposure.
The couple, who are in their upper 40′s to early 50′s, have denied that they were publicly engaging in sexual activity.
-Nichole Jaworski, CBS Charlotte
Trending on CBS Charlotte:
- CBSSports.com: Fantasy Baseball Week 4 Starts And Sits
- Musicians + Sports: Linkin Park On The Lakers, Suns And NBA Playoffs
- Food Stamp Backlog Still Costs NC Governments
- NC Had The Second Largest Employment Increase In March
- SC Unemployment Fell To 5.5 Percent In March
- North Carolina Flu Deaths Reach 100
- Police Chief Says She Was Fired For Being Gay
- Vinny Del Negro: Heat Series Is Great Experience For Bobcats Organization
- Stan Van Gundy: I’m Suprised By Win Total But Not The Job Clifford Did
- How Can The Bobcats Win (A Couple Games) Against The Heat