Reporting Chris “Mac” McClain
Filed underBlogs, Carolina Panthers, Mac's Slackers Blog, Sports, Syndicated Sports, The Mac Attack
I don’t know if I will rock the football world with these the way Ryan Kalil did this week, but here are my Panther guarantees for the 2012 season and beyond.
1) Cam Newton will win a Super Bowl and an MVP in Carolina. I don’t know when, but I am thinking Ace Boogie will blossom into one of the top few QBs in the game. Those guys usually win these honors. And, he isn’t leaving Carolina. Fracnhise Qbs don’t leave if you want to keep them.
2) Mike Tolbert goes over 40 catches. He had 54 last year in SD and this is a very similar offense. Plus catches are available without Shockey.
3) They will sweep Tampa. Have to do this to have a shot at the playoffs in my opinion.
4) We will see a Punt Return TD and a Kick return TD. The amazing thing is they will be returned BY the Panthers. Keoloha Pilares and Josh Adams will make the Cats return game better than it has been in a long time (which isnt saying much, but it will be good).
5) The Panthers won’t win less than 7 games. I know this seems wimpy compared to Kalil, but there is no way this team takes a step back (you hear that Pete Prisco). They will have 4 new guys in the front 7 that can make an impact if they stay healthy and the offense should be even better with a full offseason to install more play’s from Chud’s War and Peace like playbook.