South Carolina Man Accused Of Throwing Bowling Ball At Woman’s Head
ROCK HILL, S.C. (CBS Charlotte) — A South Carolina man has been charged with attempted murder after throwing a bowling ball at a woman’s head.
York County authorities arrested Omar Sheree Stevenson, 33, for the Dec. 18 incident at the Strikers Family Sports Center in Rock Hill.
Police say Stevenson threw a 12-pound bowling ball at the victim’s head when she refused to let him buy drinks for her.
The bowling ball hit the victim in the forehead while she was sitting on a bench. Authorities say the victim’s skull was visible from the impact, according to the police report obtained by CBS Charlotte.
The victim was transported to Piedmont Medical Center where she received stitches and was released. She did not suffer a fractured skull or a concussion.
Stevenson is currently being held at the York County Detention Center.
- Top 10 Surprising Celebrity Facts
- The 6 People You Meet On Summer Vacation…Which Type Are You?
- Most Anticipated Upcoming Country Albums
- Streaming Movie Options For Netflix In June 2014
- Vote: BET Awards 2014 Nominations
- Best New Country Songs of May 2014
- Top 10 Feel Good Country Songs
- 20 Things Men & Women Wish Their Significant Other Knew About Them