QCB : Why Not CAM?
What’s up peeps! Intern Glen here. Thank God Q has decided to move to Guam and sell seashells on the beach in speedos everyday. Nah he’s just tied up in my trunk for being a Cowboy fan (that’s what Giant fans do to Cowboy fans). A lot of discussion on who should start for your Carolina Panthers. Here’s ten reasons why CAM should start!
- Playing for 2020. Forget next year Panther fans! You guys will be the doormats of the NFC South thru this decade. As long as the likes of Drew Brees, Matty Ice, and Josh Freeman are under center, the cellar is where the Cats will be.
- Cecil says so. Everybody knows DADDY knows best!
- So Derek Andersen can have something else to laugh about on the sideline. Everyone knows Derek Anderson was brought to Charlotte for his postgame antics. We need at least one blow up Derek!
- Jimmy needs a clipboard in his hand. God knows we don’t want a fooball in his hand!
- Cecil says so. It’s not like he would consider selling him to another team if he doesn’t start!
- Cam can take a lick. The Panthers Offensive Line is terrible. Who better to throw out to the wolves. Fresh meat is always better!
- It’s not like you play to WIN the game, right Herm!
- Marty Hurney deserves another shot at getting this QB thing right.
- Cecil says so. Enough said!
- And finally (Roger Goodell voice) With the 1st pick in the 2012 NFL draft the Carolina Panthers select _______________! Fill in the BLANK!